Automatically Encrypt Files For Your Google Drive!

Google DriveYou now have the ability to share files with others via Google Drive. Today Google launched Google Drive, a free if you just need 5GB of storage Dropbox like service that lets you easily store and share files in the cloud. Google Drive is a new service that allows you to map a “drive” to your computer allowing you to store files in the cloud. I like the idea of free cloud storage, but I'm just the tiniest bit wary of sharing files with Google, given the company's penchant for using information I share with it to hone its advertising. Google Launches Google Drive Cloud Storage Service. You can locate your iPhoto Library file to any networkable/cloud storage. For this reason, I've determined to encrypt any files I place on my Google Drive. And you can too easily and with your new best friend, Automator.
Tags: , ,

About author

Curabitur at est vel odio aliquam fermentum in vel tortor. Aliquam eget laoreet metus. Quisque auctor dolor fermentum nisi imperdiet vel placerat purus convallis.